Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Birdie Inchie

It's a beautiful and bright spring day here in British Columbia.

I wanted to share a cute little inchie birdie that I JUST love.  I think it might be my favorite Kim Hughes bird of all time...and she illustrated a lot of birds!  :)  Edited to add:  I am such a geek.  I just had to go and count just how many birds she drew.  If I count every kind of bird I think she drew at least forty nine!!


This little birdie was stamped with Coffee Archival Ink and paper pieced, colored with Prisma Pencils and covered with Glossy Accents.  There is a little faux stitching in the background and some Frosted Lace Stickles were added to my Doodlebug sequin flower which was adorned with a green Swarovski Crystal.  Paper is 6x6 Sprout (Memory Box).

As an aside, if you like this bird as much as I do and want it facing the other way, there is a set where is was reversed called Mocha Chica.

Happy Tuesday Friends,
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours you put together in this card! The birdie is sweet too!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love how an inchie can make such a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite colour combinations...the other is limey green and royal blue.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete