Friday, April 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It's been a few days because Blogger has been giving me fits!  Looks like all is sorted now though.

I wanted to share a card that was published a few years ago in Paper Crafts Magazine.  (my favorite, btw)  I have no idea what issue although I think it might have been Card Creations?  :^)

It was a "welcome to the neighbourhood" theme and featured, what else...an inchie!  *tee hee*  I am pretty sure that this paper is no longer available (Offbeat, Basic Grey) - speaking of which, I REALLY wish that paper companies would do more that ONE run of a product, but I digress.



Supplies:
-Pretty Birds Stamp Set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
-Classic Essentials Expressions (Cornish Heritage Farms)
-White Inchie Squares (Inchie Arts, LLC)
-Cotton White Opaque StazOn (Tsukineko)
-Small Corner Rounder (EK Success)
-Rich Cocoa Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
-BG11 Moon White and E31 Brick Beige Copic Markers
-Copper Leafing Pen (Krylon)
-small white pearls (Kaiser)
-Antique Copper Mini Brads (Making Memories)

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

Cheers, Lisa

2 comments: