Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crafty Secrets Thursday - Java Queen Bracelet

I had the pleasure of working with Sandy Redburn of Crafty Secrets many years ago when she first started developing her darling stamp sets (which stamp like a dream considering the detail).  Her company has come so far in the past few years and developed lots of really fun products!  The images and ideas are charming and too hard for this girl to resist.

I created this poly shrink bracelet a few years ago, but didn't share it at that time but I love it so much that I wanted to make it my first Crafty Secrets post and it's my blog so I can do what I want!  *giggles*

Make sure you click on the picture to see the detail and read the sentiments.  My favorite sentiment on this bracelet is:  Our friendship is a strong as my coffee and your hairspray.  Ha!

It was very simply to make.  All images were stamped with Blazing Red or Timber Brown StazOn and then I just followed the instructions on the Lucky Squirell package about how to sand and bake it.  P.S.  I have tried several types of PolyShrink and Lucky Squirell was far and away the best.  And yes, you need the special sander - it does make a difference.

Supplies:
-Coffee and Tea Photopolymer Clear Stamp Set (Crafty Secrets)
-Timber Brown and Blazing Red StazOn Ink (Tsukineko)
-Translucent PolyShrink (Lucky Squirell)
-Sanding Blocks (Lucky Squirell)

Cheers,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. You know I love Crafty Secrets too, Lisa!! This is so cute!

    I'm thoroughly enjoying your new blog venture :) .

    ReplyDelete